MetaTrader 4 for iPhone and iPad
The popularity of MetaTrader 4 among Forex traders, as well as wide-spread distribution of electronic gadgets allows the trader to use all the advantages of mobile trading stipulated in the development and implementation of a special modification of MetaTrader 4 for Apple devices operating on iOS operation systems by MetaQuotes Software Corp programmers.
The functional capabilities of MetaTrader 4 application for iOS allows the trader to get information from financial markets in real-time mode, use the tools for technical analysis of charts, look through the history of completed transactions, predict future tendencies in the market by means of indicators, oscillators, Fibonacci levels, and other technical analysis tools, as well as carry out trading operations with the use of all types of orders available in the desktop version of MetaTrader 4.
For those who are far from their desktop computer or do not want to install special software on it, the MetaTrader 4 version for iOS is an ideal solution allowing the trader to carry out remote transactions by means of a mobile phone. Along with modification capabilities and removal of pending orders (Buy Stop, Sell Stop, Buy Limit, Sell Limit) and stop orders (Stop Loss, Take Profit), the mobile terminal on iOS allows the trader to control the change of balance and amount of funds on the account, as well as actuation of placed pending orders and open trading positions.
The MetaTrader 4 application interface for Apple gadgets is supported in 12 languages, in particular: English, Chinese, Turkish, Czech, Russian, and other languages. Periodic updates are released for this application.
Functional capabilities of MetaTrader 4 for iOS:
- Monitoring of current quotes in real time mode;
- Use of all order types available in MetaTrader 4, including pending and stop orders;
- Carrying out transactions directly from the trading tool chart;
- Servers of all Forex brokers that have a corresponding license from Meta Quotes are accessible from one application;
- Market Execution and Instant Execution order execution types are supported;
- Access to the history of completed transactions;
- Dynamically updated quotes charts with scaling capabilities and scrolling in real time mode;
- Possibility of using thirty most famous technical analysis indicators needed by traders;
- Graphic analysis of the market can be carried out with the use of seven time frames (time intervals): one-minute, five-minute, fifteen-minute, half-hour, one-hour, four-hour, one-day;
- Flexible setups of graphic reflection of technical indicators (line thickness, line types, line color);
- Three ways of graphic interpretation of market data are available: lines, bars, or Japanese candlesticks;
- User-friendly program interface;
- Possibility to work with quotes and charts in off-line mode;
- Support of push notifications from MQL5.community services and platform desktop, including the possibility of repeated viewing of notification already received. Notifications received are classified by five categories ("community", "chat", "terminal", "broker", "others");
- Possibility of chat communications with users registered in MQL5.com.